radreply is not queried

Charly netflow at geosciences.ensmp.fr
Thu Apr 26 18:58:42 CEST 2018

I found the problem, if the user is not found in radcheck, radreply is
not used

I would like to do this :

         if (notfound) {
                 update reply {
                         Cisco-AVPair += "%{sql-vpn:SELECT value FROM
radreply WHERE username = '%{User-Name}' AND attribute = 'Cisco-AVPair'
ORDER BY id}"

But because the user is found in group table, i got :

(0)     [sql] = ok

How to know if user is not found ?