What is more secure: EAP-PEAP, EAP-TLS or EAP-TTLS?

Denis Mirassou (UT3/DSI) denis.mirassou at univ-tlse3.fr
Fri Aug 24 14:13:33 CEST 2018

- Tell your users to alert immediatly in case of lost/stolen phone
- Client certificate revocation of stolen/lost phones
- Appropriate (not too long) client certificate validity time
- Lost phones MAC addresses blocking
- Verify this rule with Radius logs: One certificate/One MAC (no
certificate share with numerous devices)
- Phones flash memories encrypted
- Use a Mobile Device Management
- User authentication on corporate applications once connected on wifi
network
...?

Denis.