originate coa and rest

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Aug 27 13:51:55 CEST 2018

On Aug 26, 2018, at 11:18 AM, JB via Freeradius-Users <freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org> wrote:

> Basically: We're trying to configure the server to be able to use our rest service to get the Attributes to be sent in the CoA packet and we don't know how.

 Did you read raddb/sites-available/originate-coa?

 If not, read it.  If you did, then ask *specific* questions.

  You can list the "rest" module in the originate-coa virtual server.  The module can then add attributes.  That's how the entire thing works... modules get listed in a virtual server, and modules add/edit attributes in a packet.