FreeRADIUS didn't send Tunnel type and Id in Access-Accept while using EAP-TTLS authentication

Phani Siriki yvsg.phanis at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 20:46:18 CEST 2018

Hi Alan

Thanks for your reply.

I kept the information in the users file.

/etc/raddb/users:

"user"            Cleartext-Password := "whatever"
                   Tunnel-Medium-Type:0 = IEEE-802 ,
                   Tunnel-Type:0 = VLAN ,
                   Tunnel-Private-Group-Id:0 = "101"

Could you please let me know if this is not correct place? I assume
md5 authentication works based on the users configured in this file.

Best Regards
Yagna

Best Regards
Yagna