[4.0.x] Status-Server with FreeRADIUS-Stats4 shows no output

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sun Dec 2 02:52:11 CET 2018

On Dec 1, 2018, at 8:42 PM, Milan Nikolic <gen2brain at gmail.com> wrote:

> I understand status works differently now, but I can not find example,
> test or any information about how can one now query Status-Server.

  That's because the functionality isn't done.  We've had to re-write substantial chunks of the server.  As a result, some things are gone, but new functionality has been added.

  The goal for a v4 release is to have the same features as v3, plus more.  However, we're not there yet.

> Can someone please give me some pointers, I tried looking at source at
> some places but it is too complicated for me to follow.

  Most people shouldn't be using v4.  The simple reason is that it hasn't been released yet.

  What new features do you need that made you choose v4?  Why not use the stable v3 release?