Closing Accounting Sessions at the end of Month

Ali Arslan e066377 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 3 21:25:06 CET 2018

 Thanks,Though radzap didn't work on radius server computer with server-ip localhost (127.0.0.0) with secret testing123 (default), it worked from another computer which is defined as a client in clients.conf.
But from radacct table i see that terminate cause is nas-reboot, so i think it disconnects all connected users. and i don't wan to disconnect users. so your suggestion is better.
As you suggested i will copy existing records to an archive table at the end of months, so radacct table will contain only current month records. I think interim updates will insert new records in radacct table for existing sessions after previous month records are cleared for online users.
    On ‎Monday‎, ‎December‎ ‎3‎, ‎2018‎ ‎11‎:‎01‎:‎02‎ ‎PM‎ ‎+03, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:

> On Dec 3, 2018, at 2:36 PM, Ali Arslan via Freeradius-Users <freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org> wrote:
>
> Hi all,I am using freeradius 3.0.12 with mysql.I want to close all open accounting sessions at the end of month to be able calculate monthly usages.
> Should i use radzap, or another better option?

  Don't use radzap.

  Instead, just copy the accounting data to a new table.

  Alan DeKok.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html