FreeRadius with EAP-TLS on windows 7, certs installed but not sent out.

luckydog xf luckydogxf at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 04:52:29 CET 2018

Sorry, I mean no offense, I just want to get problme solved.

I used eap-peap-mschapv2 to prove  that it has something to do with setup.

Using eap-peap-mschapv2, before it's * successful *, nothing was send out
through wireless NIC, either.  The first packet is DHCP reqeust once it
passes eap-peap-mschapv2 auth.

And it has nothing to do with firewall of windows7.

So I'm here to seek any adivce.  Apologize  if I did anythig wrong.