Problem authentication Windows 10

Arnaud Forster arnaud.forster at mwprog.ch
Thu Feb 1 15:34:02 CET 2018

yes, I have it, too and it seems I've no problems. But many users in a
school I manage complain about the fact they can't autenticate anymore.
I looked into the Windows log files but no error is reported ... I'll
try to find a trace tomorrow.

I checked my own updates and it seems I dont have this 1703 update
installed .. is it the case from your side ?

Thanks

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3121002/windows-10-devices-can-t-connect-to-an-802-1x-environment