Updated documentation, list etiquette, and radiusd -X

JAHANZAIB SYED aacable at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 3 19:26:39 CET 2018

This should have done long ago.
Good initiative 😊
<http:///>
________________________________
From: Freeradius-Users <freeradius-users-bounces+aacable=hotmail.com at lists.freeradius.org> on behalf of Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 3, 2018 7:31 PM
To: FreeRadius users mailing list
Subject: Updated documentation, list etiquette, and radiusd -X

  Matthew Newton has written some excellent documentation on how to use the mailing list:

http://wiki.freeradius.org/list-help

  Topics include how to ask good questions, why the debug output is important, etc.

  I suspect that from now on, answers to bad questions will simply be a link to that page.

  Since the debug output can be long, opaque, and intimidating, I've also written a guide.  The guide explains what the various messages mean, and what the server is doing:

http://wiki.freeradius.org/radiusd-X

  I hope these two guides are useful.

  Alan DeKok.

-