rlm_perl

Alan Buxey alan.buxey at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 13:58:43 CET 2018

 >because with yum install perl* this will install a lot of modules that i
>don't need.

ummm...theres a reason for the 'lof of modules' - its because when you do
yum install perl, you are asking
for the system to install PERL system - and you get what the distro
developers have decided is needed for
a basic PERL installation environment.  I can give you a hint here - if you
dont know exactly what random IO etc modules you need,
you will need to just accept this.

as for PERL with FreeRADIUS, to get a working environment, you will need to
compile FreeRADIUS with PERL support on a system
that has the PERL development headers installed.

to use that binary elsewhere, you will need to ensure that ALL of the
required dependencies, working PERL environment etc,
are present on the target machine...thats all the required libraries AND
all the PATH environments etc.

alan