rlm_perl

Bassem Mettichi mettichi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 10:56:37 CET 2018

Thanks a lot i have resolved the issue by minimum installation, i have
installed only the needed perl modules with youm without doing
yum install and every thing is working good for me now.

yum install net-snmp net-snmp-utils
 yum install openssl openssl-devel perl-ExtUtils-CBuilder
perl-ExtUtils-MakeMaker
 yum install libtalloc openssl-devel gcc gcc-c++  make zlib-devel -y
    yum install hiredis
 yum install hiredis-devel
 yum install perl
    yum install perl-devel
    yum install perl-libs
 yum install glibc-devel
    yum install perl-threads
 rpm -ivh libtalloc-devel-2.1.9-1.el7.x86_64.rpm
 yum install perl-ExtUtils-Embed

Best Regards
Mettichi Bassem