Different databases with single freeradius

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Feb 7 15:20:52 CET 2018

On Feb 6, 2018, at 11:56 PM, Emrah Yıldırım <emrah.yldrm81 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Are you sure
> you're looking at Link?

  You need to learn how to ask good questions.  Your first question, and the link, are vague and content-free.

  If you ask a bad question, you will get a bad answer.

> This topic is related to Freeradius... I have
> separated databases with SQL instance.

  Does this mean you have two SQL instances configured in FreeRADIUS?

> However, separate hosts in both NAS
> tables
> Although I do, I see the same data in the RADACCT table of both databases.

  You've configured the server to use both SQL instances for all users.  This is wrong.

  You need to call the right instance for the right user:

	if (user is from system A) {
		sql1
	}
	else {
		sql2
	}

  Of course, that won't work as-is.  Because you have given *zero* information about the usernames, SQL instance names, etc

  If you give more information, you get better answers.