[FreeRADIUS 3.0.16] EAP methods

Sergio NNX sfhacker at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 9 00:28:16 CET 2018

As I mentioned in a previous email we are upgrading from FR 2.0.x to 3.0.16 slowly and gradually.
We are testing as many EAP methods as we can.
All the EAP methods in the 'failed' section below used to pass in v2.
We are not very familiar with v3 configuration files.
We had a look at [1] but we couldn't figure out how to change the configuration files.
We would like to know which EAP methods are supported in v3 and more or less how to test them.

Thanks in advance.

Successful tests:

- EAP-MD5
- EAP-MSCHAPv2