Salted SHA3 Support

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sat Feb 10 14:44:13 CET 2018

On Feb 10, 2018, at 1:59 AM, Rashad Hall <rashad.hall at zayo.com> wrote:

> Currently running FreeRADIUS Version 3.0.15 and looking for confirmation of
> SHA3 support as I found this page (https://freeradius.org/radius
> d/man/rlm_pap.html) that has SHA3 listed, but when I run man rlm_pap I have
> significantly fewer options. Just wanted to confirm if support for SHA3 in
> FreeRADIUS is available yet?

  In v3, rlm_pap doesn't support SSHA3.

> My "man rlm_pap" below.

  PLEASE don't post this to the list.  We already know what that file says.  There is *zero* benefit to anyone in posting it.

  SSHA3 has been added to the v4.0.x branch.  If you need it in v3, you're welcome to back-port the changes, and file a github pull request.