cisco phones

Зухейри Мажет Маруан m_zouhairy at skno.by
Mon Feb 12 11:58:55 CET 2018

             Normal   0               false   false   false      EN-US   X-NONE   X-NONE

Thanks for giving a keyword to search for. I love to refute fortune tellers, it was exactly something smart as an "=" sign. I tried searching the internet for an option to donate  to free radius but there is no such thing.

Alan Buxey <alan.buxey at gmail.com> , 05.02.2018 21:02:
>I'm, it's not something basic and stupid like you don't have "=" in your
SQL safe_character list but are trying to use it

>As for the attribute value, read the switch documentation for requirements
don't look at what ACS does.

On 5 Feb 2018 1:04 pm, "Alan DeKok" <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:

> On Feb 5, 2018, at 7:59 AM, Vacheslav <m_zouhairy at skno.by> wrote:
> > I repeat:
> > Here is how it works on acs:
>
>   That's nice.  Maybe ACS is doing something behind the scenes.
>
> > NOTE:ALL these attributes should be defined on the ACS group set for
> phone authentication.
> >
> > cisco-avpair="device-traffic-class=voice"
> > Tunnel-Type=1:VLAN
> > Tunnel-Medium-Type=1:802
> > Tunnel-Private-Group-ID=1:VOICE-LAN
> >
> > All the rest was suggestions given here.
>
>   At this point, there's only one solution.  Use "radsniff" or "wireshark"
> to look at the packets sent by ACS.  Post the Access-Accept that "works"
> here (ASCII, please).
>
>   We can look at it, and tell you how to configure FreeRADIUS to get the
> same response.  My $0.02 is that there is *another* thing needed by the
> phone.  ACS sends it, and FreeRADIUS isn't configured to send it.
>
>   Alan DeKok.
>

> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/
> list/users.html