CHAP faliled authenticate from users file

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Feb 15 13:56:47 CET 2018

On Feb 14, 2018, at 11:40 AM, Marcin <marcin at nicram.net> wrote:

> I've moved my test user 'serwis' directly to "users" file instead line
> "$INCLUDE ..." and works :)
> But I'd like to keep users in seperate file because I'm going to generate
> this daily from database.

  Weird.  I haven't seen that before.

  Are you sure that it's loading the correct file?  i.e. in the file you're creating and using with $INCLUDE, put this at the top:

DEFAULT	Auth-Type := Reject

  If the users can still log in, then the server isn't reading the file you're writing.  Make sure that there is only one file, and use the full path name of the file.