Post-Auth Section not executed

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Feb 20 08:09:59 CET 2018

On Feb 19, 2018, at 11:38 PM, NOC WVNET <noclist at wvnet.at> wrote:

> I'm testing an LDAP Backend for PPPoE User Authorization.
> Goal is to remove the added AVPairs (during Authorization) if authentication
> fail.
>
> I have put the statements in the "post-auth" Section but it
> seems it is never executed.

  Read http://wiki.freeradius.org/list-help

  Don't post configuration files to the list.  It's not useful.

> DEBUG-OUTPUT

  Read http://wiki.freeradius.org/radiusd-X

  The server *is* running the post-auth section.  If you read the debug output you posted to the list, you would see that.

  The problem lies elsewhere:

> (1) pap: Login attempt with password
> (1) pap: Comparing with "known good" Cleartext-Password
> (1) pap: ERROR: Cleartext password does not match "known good" password
> (1) pap: Passwords don't match

  What part of that message is unclear?