Freeradius not using sql clients

Paco Madrid pmadrid at stratio.com
Fri Feb 23 11:35:08 CET 2018

Hi Alan,

>   Maybe try upgrading to 3.0.16.

Ok, I'll let you know if that was the problem.

> > # cat /etc/centos-release
> > CentOS Linux release 7.4.1708 (Core)
>
>   Why?  The FAQ explains what information we need.  I just don't understand the desire to give all kinds of irrelevant information... especially when the documentation says what we need.

You are right, sorry. I pasted it just because I have installed the
package available in the official CentOS repositories, and if someone
with the same problem reaches this thread perhaps finds useful this
piece of information.

>   Alan DeKok.

Thank you! Best regards,

Paco