authorize redis

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Feb 23 14:39:06 CET 2018

On Feb 23, 2018, at 8:26 AM, Bassem Mettichi <mettichi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Alan i don't need for yourvresponse, you are not obliged to answer my
> question you are not the concerned person by my question so please stop to
> give
> me lessons as you have done this many times, from my last time ididn't
> asked you any question

  You will follow list etiquette, or you will be unsubscribed from the list, and permanently banned.

  This is your only warning.

  The short answer is that if you're too lazy to read the documentation, then we're too lazy to help you.  Any complaints from you about this are inappropriate, and *will* result in you being kicked off of the list.

  Follow instructions.  Think for yourself.  Be willing to do work yourself.  Or else.