AD Auth Question

Martin, Jeremy jmartin at emcc.edu
Mon Jan 1 14:36:52 CET 2018

Nathan

Thanks for your input I will have to step back and think on this piece as it is honestly the first time on any package in RHEL where I have ever run into this type of thing over the last 20 years in using it so I am just a bit surprised that it came up.  So I think the avenue for this once I get it solved may be to never ever update the server as we have had to implement some custom checking with the md5 portion of eap to deal with the crappy way avaya deals with the supplicant on their ip phones.

So thanks again for the insight.

Jeremy