rediswho module

Bassem Mettichi mettichi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 10:44:19 CET 2018

Hello,

please could any one tell us if we can execute two commands in the insert
of rediswho module like this:

 Start {

                  insert = "HSETNX MSISDN Calling-Station-Id
%{Calling-Station-Id} \n\
                  HSETNX IP Framed-IP-Address %{Framed-IP-Address}"

                trim =   "LTRIM %{Calling-Station-Id} 0 ${..trim_count}"
                 expire = "EXPIRE %{User-Name} ${..expire_time}"

 }

i need to insert into two hash for every accounting start . need your help

the example above doesn't work for me i get an error

rediswho: ERROR: Query failed, HSETNX MSISDN Calling-Station-Id
%{Calling-Station-Id} \n                  HSETNX IP Framed-IP-Address
%{Framed-IP-Address}
rediswho_command: database query error in: 'HSETNX MSISDN
Calling-Station-Id %{Calling-Station-Id} \n                  HSETNX IP
Framed-IP-Address %{Framed-IP-Address}'

Best Regards
Mettichi Bassem