Freeradius 3.0.7 Multi-tenancy Radacct

Emrah Yıldırım emrah.yldrm81 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 17:40:45 CET 2018

First of all, I'm so sorry. But it's very important to me for the
continuity of my project

Each customer registered in the Nas table will have a tenant_id number.
These customers are captive
They will contact the portal. From these customers
If the information from the Radacct table comes from which customer, the
customer will receive the tenant_id number in the NAS table. Thus, each NAS
customer will see its data in the Radacct table.