freeradius high cpu load

Bassem Mettichi mettichi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 16:00:26 CET 2018

Hello,

thanks a lot for your response, we need these number of accounting start
because our Customer is a telecom operator so weed more than 6000
accounting start / second
but just ia clarification: for accounting start i don't use rlm_perl iam
suing rediswho module so why i have this higher CPU usage? could you give
me an explanantion for this behavior with freeradius?

Best Regards
Mettichi Bassem