guide on configuring freeradius 3 LDAP

Douglas C Ward douglas at ugutech.com
Thu Jan 18 23:43:55 CET 2018

Hi Matthew,

there was no such symlink, so I created it. That seemed to get me further… now I am getting…

(1) ldap: ERROR: Failed performing search: Please set 'chase_referrals=yes' and 'rebind=yes'. See the ldap module configuration for details.

… but both the errors suggestion were already set. But at least it talked to my LDAP server, and I’m seeing…

rlm_ldap (ldap): Bind successful

… so I feel Im close. Thanks for the help so far.

—Douglas