Radius, Database and integrated Captive-Portal. Appliance Hotspot BreldoItalia

Nathan Ward lists+freeradius at daork.net
Tue Jan 23 11:35:27 CET 2018

> On 23/01/2018, at 11:04 PM, bruno d'ambrosio <brunodambrosio2011 at hotmail.it> wrote:
>
> Hello Dear User
>
> I've never tried the BreldoItalia Hotspot system, I'm sorry I can not help you.
> Buy it and try it.

That’s super weird, why did someone using the same email address as you post this in 2011, from a system with the hostname the same as the company you “noticed” but “never tried” ?

http://lists.freeradius.org/pipermail/freeradius-users/2015-June/077926.html <http://lists.freeradius.org/pipermail/freeradius-users/2015-June/077926.html>

Go away. I won’t say never come back, but, come back when you want to be up front about your identity and intentions and aren’t trying to sell people your products - this is not the sort of place to sell things.

Anyone reading this thread who is interested in doing business with this organisation/person should know that this person is attempting (quite unsuccessfully) to mislead an open source project's mailing list in order to profit from it, and is lieing about it in the process.

Alan et. al. - Any way we can purge the original spam from the archives so that it doesn’t count as a positive endorsement in PageRank’s eyes, while keeping the follow ups? Failing that, let’s purge the whole thread?

--
Nathan Ward