WISPr-Bandwidth-Max-Up Problem.

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Jan 25 15:26:13 CET 2018

On Jan 25, 2018, at 5:41 AM, Sergen Çolak <sergencolak07 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am using Freeradius version 2.2.5. I use Coovachilli with it. I'm having
> a problem when I want to speed limit the user. I am writing my user on the
> radcheck table.
> 1E1 Password == 00.00.0000

  Don't do that... "Password ==" has been deprecated for 15 years.

  Use: Cleartext-Password :=

  If you run the server in debug mode, it will tell you this.

> I am writing the WISPr values in the radreply table.
> 1E1 WISPr-Bandwidth-Max-Up: = 1048576
> 1E1 WISPr-Bandwidth-Max-Down: = 1048576
> I am doing Speedtest when I sign in with 1E1 User. Download Bandwidth is
> working fine. 1 Mbps but the Upload Bandwidth is unlimited. If there is any
> that can help, I can give more detailed information. Thank you.

  The short answer is that if those attributes are being sent to the NAS in the Access-Accept, then the problem is on the NAS.

  If those attributes aren't in the Access-Accept, then you need to read the debug output to see what's going on.