Errors reading /etc/freeradius/3.0: No such file or directory

Юра Фролов prostovrn at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 15:39:57 CET 2018

Hello,
I migrate to freeradius 3.0 (from freeradius 2.2) Way of files
configuraton  freeradius3.0 have additional subfolder ./3.0, i would like
to discarding subfolder 3.0 and move conf files to folder freeradius (as  I
no have sql etc, user`s names saved in files, historicaly inheritence.I
have many scripts for update users`s files.)

I change one string in file radius.conf to raddbdir = /etc/freeradius/,
restart freeradius service and received error *Errors reading
/etc/freeradius/3.0: No such file or directory*

What I  should do yet change? And can i change way of configuration files
to /etc/freeradius?