Segmentation fault - Radius Accounting

Richard J Palmer richard at merula.net
Fri Jan 26 15:58:22 CET 2018

HI Alan

Thanks for the reply.

I shall build the debug version of 3.0.16 (may as well upgrade while I
am at it) and restart the server with that later when it is a little
quieter and get the logs to you

I have no problem with you having the config as it is - but I did't
want the full realm list on a public mailing list.

There's almost certainly an error in my config somewhere which is
triggering this - but If the code should catch it - we may as well use
the example to find what stupidity I've managed to achieve that works
round the checking
Thanks again for your help so far

Richard