Acctstoptime same as acctstarttime

Yahn do Amaral Almeida Pinheiro yahnaamaralp at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 21:44:24 CET 2018

Hello,
I'm using FreeRadius 2.1.12 and I gotta a database problem with the user
connection registry. Can you help me?
When the connection is registered, the acctstoptime field is filled with
the same content from the acctstarttime field, the user doesn't loose
connection but radius fills the field like it lost at the same time it
started. However, when the user actually looses connection, the field gets
updated to the right actual time.

As of now, I can't update my FreeRadius since it's the one being used for
the clients and it can't stop at any time then.

Thank you in advance.