ISC DHCP -> FreeRADIUS turnkey solutions

Coy Hile coy.hile at coyhile.com
Mon Jul 2 22:31:22 CEST 2018

Hi all,

My google-fu is failing me today; are there any examples/case studies/etc of one moving from ISC’s DHCP server to FreeRADIUS? Most of the use case here is for a management network and (with a couple exceptions) are mostly a small number of static allocations served via DHCP. The only potentially cute bit I may have do deal with are sending the vendor-specific “cookie” (for lack of a better term) for APC UPSes and PDUs.

Thanks,
-Coy

—
Coy Hile