accounting

Matthew Newton mcn at freeradius.org
Tue Jul 3 01:08:45 CEST 2018

On Mon, 2018-07-02 at 22:04 +0200, John Martins wrote:
> Thanks for you answer. I commented it in radiusd.conf and I see I
> already
> have it in sites-enabled/default, but it is not inserting data in
> raddacct.
> Any idea?

You need to look at the debug output to find out what FreeRADIUS is
doing.

See http://wiki.freeradius.org/list-help which tells you how to do this
and what to post here if you don't understand the output. Read the
debug output carefully; it tells you everything the server is doing.
Check it for when it calls "sql".

My guess? Make sure it's actually receiving accounting packets from
your NAS...

--
Matthew