accounting

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Jul 3 02:39:51 CEST 2018

On Jul 2, 2018, at 7:52 PM, John Martins <jm829580 at gmail.com> wrote:

> The module sql is configured as per wiki, I suppose it's correct. How can I
> know if it is properly configured?

  If you read the debug output and it shows the SQL module running without errors.

> have the NAS send the server accounting packets. the NAS is sending
> packets, plus I test it also from terminal with radtest.
> Can you tell me what do you mean when you say that the NAS is not sending
> packets? the NAS is my router, right? it is sending them.

  *ACCOUNTING* packets.  Which, as I said, are not the same as authentication packets.

  If you're going to configure a RADIUS server, it helps to understand the basic terminology.  Or if you don't understand the terminology I'm using, ask.