Configure rlm_rest module to allow token authentication

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Jul 9 23:15:39 CEST 2018

> On Jul 9, 2018, at 5:07 PM, Rohith Asrk <rohith.asrk at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I just want the FreeRADIUS daemon to receive such requests and probably
> extract the token from header and authenticate against it.

  "such requests"... again, what is in the requests?  Which attribute in the RADIUS packet are you using?

  You need to be specific here.

  And again, the rest module doesn't support custom authorization headers.  The module has documentation, and it works as documented.

  Figure out what RADIUS attribute has the information. Read the REST documentation to see how to configure it.  Then, configure the REST module to use that RADIUS attribute.

  If you have specific questions, then ask *specific* questions.  Right now, all I know is you want something to do with RADIUS and HTTP.  But you haven't given any details which let me give you a specific answer.

Q:  Can I do stuff?