Configure rlm_rest module to allow token authentication

Rohith Asrk rohith.asrk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 08:45:14 CEST 2018

Sorry Alan for not being specific in the previous mail.

We want the RADIUS daemon to receive HTTP requests containing authorization
headers like "Authorization: Bearer <token>" and authenticate users using
this token. This is because we want only authorised users to use the APIs
we've created in django-freeradius.

This seems possible from django's end but not sure how it can be enabled in
FreeRADIUS. If it is not possible, I just want to know if FreeRADIUS allows
requests which contain authorization headers even if there is no support to
authenticate against them. So that we'd put restrictions from the from our
web interface and forward requests only if they contain the token in the
header.

Thank you.
Rohith ASRK