REST module post-auth

adrian.p.smith at bt.com adrian.p.smith at bt.com
Thu Jul 12 18:06:36 CEST 2018

http://lists.freeradius.org/pipermail/freeradius-users/2018-July/092166.html

From: Smith,AP,Adrian,TEC5 R
Sent: 12 July 2018 17:06
To: FreeRadius users mailing list
Subject: REST module post-auth

I'm trying to use the rest module in the post-auth section.

It seems that if you simply use body = 'post', you get the Access-Request sent to the REST endpoint, which is nice.

I've also worked out that I can cherry pick the reply and request like this:

data = 'Calling-Station-Id=%{&request:Calling-Station-Id}&User-Name=%{&reply:User-Name}&Session-Timeout=%{&reply:Session-Timeout}&Idle-Timeout=%{&reply:Idle-Timeout}&Cisco-AVPair=%{&reply:Cisco-AVPair}&Cisco-SSG-Account-Info=%{&reply:Cisco-SSG-Account-Info[0]}&Cisco-SSG-Account-Info=%{&reply:Cisco-SSG-Account-Info[1]}'

Is there any way to get ALL of the request and all of the reply without having to select individual AVPs ? And if so, could they be qualified so the REST service can tell which ones are from the Request and the Response?

Thanks in advance.

Adrian