Freeradius and ldap attribute mismatch

Petit, Benoit b.petit at bell.ca
Wed Jul 18 12:56:12 CEST 2018

Thanks for the quick reply. The only thing that bugs me here is that the long Class attribute that I receive on the new server is the same one on the current server in production, which runs Freeradius version 1.1.1 and Openldap 2.0.27-11, and  been working perfectly for years.

Tks,

Benoit Petit
Analyste Technique | Technical Analyst
Sécurité et Intelligence Digitale TI | IT Security and Digital Intelligence
1 Carrefour Alexandre-Graham-Bell - Aile E - 3e étage - Verdun - QC - H3E 3B3
514-391-9247
L'utilisation de ce message et régie par notre politique de courriel. www.bell.ca/PolitiqueConfidentialiteCourriel
The use of this message is restricted by our mail policies. www.bell.ca/EmailConfidentialityWarning