freeradius 3 - wifi eap authentication with many Calling-station-id

Maksim Bessonov maksim.bessonov2 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 08:38:51 CEST 2018

hi
i don't know how to tell FreeRADIUS user password. I tried to use unlang in
autorize section

authorize {
        preprocess
        sql
foreach &control:Calling-Station-Id {
        if (&request:Calling-Station-Id == "%{Foreach-Variable-0}") {
                ok
        }
       eap {
                ok = return
        }
but without success.

And i didn' find in docs any examples with multiple Calling-station-id.