post-auth configuration

Dom Latter freeradius-users at latter.org
Fri Jun 15 17:34:56 CEST 2018

On 15/06/18 13:43, Alan DeKok wrote:
> On Jun 15, 2018, at 8:21 AM, Dom Latter <freeradius-users at latter.org> wrote:
>> Alan, if you read my post carefully [0] you will see that I was not
>> asking HOW it works: I'd already got that figured.  I was asking WHY
>> it was breaking the POLA [1], on the assumption that there must be
>> a reason.
>
>    Your first message was complaining that HOW it works was a surprise.

This is a complaint?

"Just curiosity really [...]
  Seems a bit counter-intuitive  [...]
  So just wondering what the rationale is."

Please do not take offence where none was intended.

I do try to "do my homework" and I have even read the source code
on occasion but I would not expect to find the *rationale* for a
decision like this actually in the source.