TLS-EAP with Yubikey module

Stefan Paetow Stefan.Paetow at jisc.ac.uk
Thu Jun 21 15:43:19 CEST 2018

What *was* the alternative approach, if you don't mind sharing?

With Regards

Stefan Paetow
Consultant, Trust and Identity

t: +44 (0)1235 822 125
gpg: 0x3FCE5142
xmpp: stefanp at jabber.dev.ja.net
skype: stefan.paetow.janet

jisc.ac.uk

On 18/06/2018, 10:00, "Freeradius-Users on behalf of Jeroen K" <freeradius-users-bounces+stefan.paetow=jisc.ac.uk at lists.freeradius.org on behalf of krabbedoelie at hotmail.com> wrote:

    Inner and outer tunnel now work according to RFC specifications. The conceptual overview of Arran helped with integrating everything into a working production environment by using an alternative approach.

    Great community package. Keep up the great work team!

    -
    List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html