right tutorial

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Jun 22 14:50:05 CEST 2018

On Jun 22, 2018, at 8:44 AM, Javier Escalante <Javier.Escalante at bwireless.eu> wrote:

> Is it not specific the error I get? I have radius 2.2 working since ages...
> the documentation is not accurate and does not give answer to my questions.

  There may be occasional typos, but the documentation is largely correct.

  Your issues are similar to many I've seen over the years.  You're trying (as you say) 1000's of things, and none of them work.  This means that you're trying the *wrong* things.  And not trying the *right* things.

  You're also *not* answering questions people have for you.  i.e. they ask you questions, and you ignore them,  This means that people are trying to help you, and you're refusing their help.

  Everyone else manages to get things configured without too much trouble.  So you can believe either that everyone else is lying and they don't get it configured, *or* you can believe you're doing something wrong.

  Follow the documentation.  It *will* work.  If it doesn't work, then you did something wrong.  Post a message saying what documentation you read, *exactly* what you did, and then the debug output.