No subject

Hailun Tan dearambermini at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 03:30:19 CEST 2018

Another point I would like to bring forth is that pam_radius_auth.so is
also one of the pam modules ( it  implements thoese pam_sm_*(...) APIs) .
You might be right that another pam module is failing to cause the issue
but such pam modules conflicts would have been an issue when you were
testing  pam-radius_auth.so?

In this way, you might know which pam module is the culprit?

I commented all the pam modules in /etc/pam.d/sshd except
pam_radius_auth.so, restart ssh service,  but the password passed to radius
server is still a mess... So should I comment more pam modules in
common-auth or common-password?

Please advise.