right tutorial

Javier.Escalante at bwireless.eu Javier.Escalante at bwireless.eu
Tue Jun 26 15:35:46 CEST 2018

   You are so stupid that you think that you are superior to others, and
   instead of helping, you are just criticizo g others, when you are not
   able to give an understandable answer. What do you think, that you are
   superior to me? Stupid!! Make a proper fucking tutorial and give
   understandeable answers, before you treat us like idiots!!!
   Sent from my Huawei Mobile