Vists every day

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Mar 2 00:38:54 CET 2018

On Mar 1, 2018, at 5:46 PM, Oscar Jofre <oscar at jofre.com> wrote:

> No one ?

  This is largely an SQL question.  You can write a script to post-process radacct, and then write the data to a new table.

> I would like to know if someone have done this before and can give me a little bit of light on how to solve this.

  It's a custom solution for your site.  You will need to understand how to create the solution.

> I think with the trigger and plus the FederatedX maybe a slow down to much the database, maybe some code (need help in this) on the radius part will do the job better.

  Maybe.  Maybe not.

  The server contains documentation describing how to use SQL, what the queries are, etc.  It's possible to read those, and to design a custom solution for your site.

  We can help with details.  But... we're not going to do it all for you.  It's better for you to ask *specific* questions about how to do something.