Statistics about sql connections

Andrea Gabellini andrea.gabellini at telecomitalia.sm
Wed Mar 14 11:12:59 CET 2018

Hello,

I'm looking for how many connection are open to the various databases. I
would like to monitor them to tuning the configuration and eventually
generate alarms.

Thanks,
Andrea

Il 14/03/2018 10:34, Alan DeKok ha scritto:
> On Mar 14, 2018, at 8:49 AM, Andrea Gabellini <andrea.gabellini at telecomitalia.sm> wrote:
>> is it possible to get statistics about configured sql connections? At
>> least how many threads are used?
>   The server doesn't use threads per SQL connection.
>
>   There aren't really any stats available for the connections.
>
>   What kind of statistics are you looking for?
>
>   Alan DeKok.
>

> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

This will shut down Windows, do you want to play another game ?

Ing. Andrea Gabellini
Email: andrea.gabellini at telecomitalia.sm
Skype: andreagabellini
Tel: (+378) 0549 886111