RLM_Rest Error

Matthew Newton mcn at freeradius.org
Thu Mar 22 17:14:26 CET 2018

On Thu, 2018-03-22 at 11:50 -0400, Christian Becerra wrote:
> /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/rest[1]: Failed to link to module 'rlm_rest':
> /usr/lib64/freeradius/rlm_rest.so: cannot open shared object file: No
> such
> file or directory
>
> Not sure if I am missing a package or if I have to compile something
> create the RLM_REST.SO File.

If you compiled the server from source, likely you didn't have required
dependencies installed (curl development library/headers comes to mind)
so the module didn't get built. See the configure output and it'll tell
you the problem.

If installed from a package, you didn't install the rest module
package.

--
Matthew