EAP-SIM Testing Fails

François Vergès francoisverges at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 16:20:56 CET 2018

Thank you Alan!

I can also confirm that I was able to connect from both an Android (6.0.1)
and iOS (11.2.6) phone using 2 different SIM cards.
The exact same packets were exchanged over the Wi-Fi.

I have also tested with both Aruba and Cisco AP (even thought it doesn't
really matter here).

Best Regards,

--
*François Vergès*