Aw: Re: 3GPP: multiple attributes, port from file based authentication to sql

Wolfgang Zeitler zeitler.wolfgang at gmx.de
Sat Mar 24 14:14:25 CET 2018

Dear Alan,
Thank you for your prompt reply.
As it is in the wiki:
mysql> select * from radcheck;
      +----+----------------+--------------------+------------------+------+
      | id | UserName       | Attribute          | Value            | Op   |
      |  1 | fredf          | Cleartext-Password | wilma            | :=   |
      |  2 | barney         | Cleartext-Password | betty            | :=   |
      |  2 | dialrouter     | Cleartext-Password | dialup           | :=   |
      3 rows in set (0.01 sec)

This is understood, but my attributes have to be validated with AND. For my understanding, I would need something like that:

 | id | UserName       | Attribute1         | Value1           | Op1  | Attribute2         | Value2           | Op2  |