AcctSessionTime missing in Interims-Update / calculated by FR

Michael Markstaller michael at markstaller.de
Sat Mar 24 14:38:00 CET 2018

Am 24.03.2018 um 13:23 schrieb Alan DeKok:
> On Mar 23, 2018, at 3:17 PM, Michael Markstaller via Freeradius-Users <freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org> wrote:
>>
>> FR: 2.1.12 on Debian
>
>   Upgrade to 2.2.10. It's config compatible, and much better.

Got it, I'll just spawn up a new VM and do a clean install (I came to
this probably messed up installation and unknown config like a virgin to
a child.. well as it goes..)

I'll report when things are well on Monday, as it's a pretty locked-in
environment.

P.S.: Good to see Alan still on top of the board, I haven't dealt with
FR for ~8 yrs (as I just did other business, never ever another
*perfect* RADIUS-server :)
but fun: found most of the points in my own posts, partially 14yrs ago :-)

Keep up the good work,

Michael