Different authorize files for virtual servers

Jay Rouman jsr at dex.edzone.net
Sat Mar 24 19:52:55 CET 2018

This should be easy.  I'm sure I'm missing something obvious.

I want to run two virtual servers bound to different ports with each one
consulting a different "authorize" file.  The "files" module seems bound
to whatever is in mods-enabled/files, which I can obviously change but
that changes it for both servers.  Attempts to teach the files module a
different path have failed with various errors.  Is there an example of
this somewhere?  I could obviously run two completely separate instances
of freeradius (3.0.16 on Slackware Linux) but that seems silly.
--
Jay Rouman (jsr at edzone.net)
Gratiot/Isabella RESD, Ithaca, MI