Radius acctstarttime

Oscar Jofre oscar at jofre.com
Sun Mar 25 00:34:38 CET 2018

Thanks Alan,

So just for clarify:

  So if both the NAS and FreeRADIUS use NTP for the correct time, they should have the same time.

In Taiwan’s NAS I have NTP and the NAS clock is 2018-03-25 07:29:16 am

And when a write on radius comes from that router it saves as 2018-03-25 00:29:16 am ... the time from the centos where is installed freeradius.

So if the NAS have an incorrect time (could not sync with NTP) will save an incorrect time on raddact ?

Thanks,